Because the feelings are so strong they stay. that's what i think. Whats they start there is no start
I think it ends when Jonas dies of hunger and the giver signs for release and there is never a receiver again
Um don't you mean Once there is a start there is no stop?
• Although most of the memories have left Jonas, the feelings have not. Why do you think that is? because he learned alot of things
• How do you think the story ends? i think there will never be another reciver
memories will fade but the feelings will stay because of all he has gone through.
I think that was avery good ending and that it was just right.
Because he still has wisps of the memory so I bet some of that is feelings.
I think Jonas will ask if he can have food from some of those places and that he will get food. Oh and the Giver will save the Community.
Jonas has the feelings because the memories left the feelings.
Jonas and his brother live happliy in another place
11/25/2014 5 Comments
• Although most of the memories have left Jonas, the feelings have not. Why do you think that is?That he is not giving up and cep downing his mission.
• How do you think the story ends?He finds people that are going to care.and do not have SAMNESS
• Although most of the memories have left Jonas, the feelings have not. Why do you think that is?
Because Jonas feels how everyone else feels from those memories they have given him knowledge.
Im not sure maybe Jonas gets caught.
Because I forget the exact detail of what the dream was but I still kind of know the main idea. The giver spends time with his daughter after Jonas comes back and become the new giver.
i think its crazy the book is ok i guessss....-.
Fuck me dady
okay hmu AHAHAHA
memories will fade but feelings will stay also because the memories give knowledge and there are wisps of the memories he gave.
I just wanted to say thank y0u _A